- Senior consultant
- Bentley University, London School of Economics, Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
- HEC Paris, Master of Managerial and Financial Economic
Life outside the firm
- Rowing, snowboarding
Why I joined
Consulting is the area I planned to start my career in because of its multifaceted and intellectual environment, fast career development, and steep learning curve. Estin & Co has been a great opportunity for me as it possesses its unique attractiveness as a boutique strategy consulting firm:
- Estin & Co focus on strategic projects, which enables me to gain deeper and more comprehensive perspectives towards business operation, and provides me with the opportunity to work with senior management of our clients.
- Estin & Co provides regular training within different offices and at the global level for diverse topics, including methodology and updates on various industries. This enables me to refresh and enrich my learnings regularly.
- Estin & Co as a boutique consulting firm encourages cooperation among offices, and thus allows me to collaborate with talented people in the firm.
Life at the firm
Working, learning and collaborating at Estin & Co is inspiring and exciting. I work with both local and international teams, and on various types of cases / industries. Constant exchange of ideas and learning enables me to progress quickly in my career.
The daily job
As a senior consultant, I spent most of my time on qualitative and quantitative analysis, including interviewing, modeling, and researching. I am also responsible for office recruiting and office events.