- Swiss / German
- University of Saint Gallen, Bachelor of Business Administration
Life outside the firm
- Sports: skiing, swimming and tennis
Why I joined
After my graduation, I decided to orient my professional career towards strategy consulting as I was eager to learn from a challenging and stimulating environment. My decision to join Estin & Co was strongly influenced by three factors:
- Estin&Co specializes and differentiates itself in strategy consulting in order to focus on specific competences. This allows to develop leading and innovative approaches on growth strategies to help major international groups defining their growth strategies, as well as equity funds in analyzing and improving the value of their investments.
- The international success and reach of Estin & Co supported by a diverse and inclusive enterprise culture.
- The boutique strategy consulting firm’s lean setup offers great opportunities to have strong involvement and responsibilities from the very beginning.
Life at the firm
Working at Estin & Co is a great opportunity to continuously challenge your quantitative approaches based on in-depth research, analysis and modelling to approach best to the ever-changing business environments. What makes Estin & Co so special to work for is the width of culture and professional experience that everyone brings to the firm. Indeed, you can always rely on the expertise of your fellow consultants or more senior level to provide you support. We also have internally prepared training sessions where technical analysis tools and/or market specifications are presented to the team.
The daily job
My work consists of a holistic approach combining qualitative and quantitative analysis in order to better understand the challenges and strategical opportunities involved. In order to effectively and efficiently seize the matter at stake I conduct in-depth analysis requiring among other approaches to conduct expert interviews, leverage the companies’ experience and analysis competences. It is very stimulating to be collaborating on these matters with my colleges from the international offices as we benefit from strategic regional support and from a strong company identity.